This Valentine’s Day is the best time for you to show your husband how much you love him without saying anything. Instead, let your actions do the talking! Sometimes, action speaks louder than words. And if your husband is the kind of man who responds better through a series of actions instead of talking about things, this could be a great opportunity for you to show him how much you love and appreciate him. Try these six simple yet thoughtful ways:
- Cook his favorite food. It’s true that the fastest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Cooking his favorite food is the easiest and most effective way for you to earn his love! Cook him healthy meals that will not only benefit his health but also his skin. If his favorite food is not of the healthy kind, find ways to substitute the ingredients with healthier ones.
- Do small gestures. Small gestures are so powerful in expressing your feelings toward your husband. They can include things like helping him wear his tie, clip his nails off, shave, or even bring him lunch every once in a while. Helping your husband to groom is a sweet and romantic way to bond when you’re alone together. Whenever he’s busy or is having a rough day, your effort in doing him a favor, no matter how small, will definitely help him to get through the day.
- Give him a back rub or massage. Surprise your husband by giving him a back rub or massage! This can help him to ease down when he’s home from work. Put on a relaxing music, light up some aroma therapy in the bedroom, prepare a pot of hot green tea, and have body oil ready for your husband once he’s settled from work. Try to massage the areas that trouble him the most.
- Go on a date night. Sometimes a date night serves as a quick antidote to routine and boredom. Plan a fun date night that the two of you will enjoy. If you’re planning on watching a movie, pick a movie that he’s eager to watch. Book a table at his favorite restaurant for a romantic dinner.
- Do things of his interest. Every once in a while, you can try indulging in activities of his interest, like watching a football match. Surprise him with a VIP ticket to his favorite band’s concert, or take him for a spin at your local go-kart track.
- Book him a facial treatment. Just like women, men need to take good care of their skin as well in order to look good and appear youthful. Help your husband maintain his good looks by booking him a facial treatment for men. Find out what type of skin he has and book a session that suits his skin type. If you’re feeling extra generous, you can get him a complete spa experience that includes full body massage and sauna.
You don’t have to buy your husband expensive gifts just to show him how much you love and appreciate him. Simple yet thoughtful gestures speak volumes about how you truly feel for him. If he’s observant, he’ll notice and realize that all the small things you do for him are for his benefit and wellbeing. Figure out what he likes the most and do something that relates to it.