When asked how we show our special men how much we love them, we tend to describe it with words. While that might work out for some, there are guys that would much rather feel love than hear it, simply because actions still speak louder than words. If you’re struggling to find ways to make your man feel the love, don’t worry. Try these 5 creative ways to help make him feel loved and cared for – all without the need for words.
- Skincare Package – There are very few people in a man’s life that will go out of their way to give him something that will truly benefit him, so don’t be afraid to gift him a box of all the best skincare products for men that you can get your hands on. Fill up a box with different items like moisturizer, SPF cream, serums, sprays, lotions, and even antiperspirant deodorant for men in Malaysia to help keep him looking his best at all times. You can also throw in something special, like a luxury face wash for men, to help make it a little more special.
- Spa Treatment Vouchers – Your man probably does a lot to make sure you’re well taken care of, and his tired body must have taken a toll after all these years of working hard for you and your relationship. So why not give him a load off and help him unwind, by giving him spa treatment vouchers that he can claim at his convenience? Get a couples massage package, and you’ve got yourself a romantic date for two.
- Skin Treatment Vouchers – When was the last time your man paid a visit to the dermatologist clinic? Those unsightly blemishes that hide and create bumps under his skin are probably at their worst in years. Give your man the gift of clear, blemish free skin by taking him out for professional skincare treatment at your trusted local dermatologist clinic.
- Manicure Pedicure – Lots of men tend to think that mani-pedis are solely for women, but that actually isn’t the case. There are countless men who have improperly groomed finger and toe nails, simply because they refuse to go through with the process of having their nails professionally managed. Treat your man to a manicure-pedicure and get rid of all the dirt and possible ingrowns he may have developed over time.
- Hair Treatment – Your beau has probably had the same hair style since you met, and while there’s nothing wrong with that kind of consistency, there isn’t anything wrong with trying out new things as well. Take him to your favorite salon and have his hair treated to give it a softer, healthier, more manageable texture. Once the process is over and done with, your guy is probably going to want to come back next month for more.
There’s no need to write lengthy letters, or to pour your heart out in an emotional speech, just to get your guy to find out how much you love him. You can make him feel cared for, special, and loved by trying out one of these 5 effective ways to keep your man pampered. Give this list a try and give your man some well deserved TLC to show him just how much you care.