It’s the rainy season in Malaysia, and parents know that rainy days are two-edged swords: there’s time to stay indoors, do some long delayed chores, and have some family bonding, but the little ones are also prone to complain of boredom soon enough! We know the struggle, so we’ve rounded up five creative and fun activities for kids during rainy days:
- Board games. Board games are staple boredom-breakers. There are all sorts of board games that will fit the personality or interests of your kids. They’re also useful when you’re trying to teach certain skills or traits to them. Monopoly, Scrabble, Chess, and Battleship are just some of the board games you and your kids can play.
- Arts and crafts. Kids love arts. Crafty projects will keep your kids preoccupied and excited at the same time. There are tons of arts and crafts projects posted online. You can do scrapbooks, a family album, holiday decorations, gift cards, and many more! The list goes on, and all you have to do is to prepare the materials and you’re good to go!
- Indoor playgrounds. This one is a genius idea, and whoever thought of it should be blessed for all eternity. There are tons of indoor playground in Kuala Lumpur which cater to all ages. These playgrounds are a great alternative if your kids really want to have some physical activity. Plus, they get to interact with other kids as well.
- Bake! Baking is a really fun way to bond with your kids. You can bake pizzas, biscuits, and cakes, and you can also use your own recipe if you have one. The best thing about this you get to bond with your kids and eat the product of your hard work afterwards.
- Movies. If all else fails and you can’t find an indoor playground in Kuala Lumpur, thank the gods of childhood films for they’re here to save you. There are literally hundreds of animated films for kids that they’ll surely love. These films usually run for one hour to two, giving you plenty of time to do some chores on the side. These films also come with life lessons that your kids can benefit from. Just make sure that they don’t spend too much time in front of a screen, and that they’re several feet away from the TV.
There you go! These activities are your sure bets to keep any kid busy and happy during wet season. So don’t despair when the rainy days hit Malaysia. Consider these suggested activities above, and you’ll be guaranteed to have some fun memories to treasure down the road.
A lot of men, including Malaysian men, with average-sized penises express that they’d like to have bigger ones. Which is not that surprising, considering how the media constantly portrays men with larger penises as being more masculine and manly. The penis enlargement industry itself is worth multi-billion dollars globally, indicating that the products are always in high demand, regardless of its effectiveness.
Every year, there will always be some medical organizations that claim they’ve found the best and the most effective procedures for penis enlargement. In Malaysia, there are several penis enlargement procedures available; some of them are safe and legal, while others are not. Check out these four penis enlargement procedures to consider:
- Penis surgeries
There are two types of penis surgeries: penis length surgery and penis girth surgery. The first one involves cutting the attached ligament of the penis and skin grafting at the penis’ base to add length to the penis. The average length (flaccid) that can be achieved through this procedure is around 2cm. The second one involves the injection of fat (taken from other parts of your body) into the penis. An increase of 1cm-4cm in circumference can be expected through this procedure. If you’re interested in getting penis enlargement injections in Malaysia, make sure to find out about the possible complications. Since these types of treatments are meant for cosmetic purposes, they are most likely to be available at private medical or beauty centers.
For those with large guts or men who are overweight, undergoing a liposuction could make the penis appear bigger. The surgical procedure involves removing the excess fat under the abdomen and near the pubic area. This will allow for the buried penis to be more visible and prominent. With this procedure, you’ll gain at least 2cm in penis length. However, this will only last for a short term if you put on weight again. The procedure can be sought at public or private medical centers, though you’d need to consult with medical professionals first.
- Traction device for penis enlargement
Traction device should be use with extra caution when you’re trying to extend the size of your penis. The devices might work best for men with small penis. If used consistently for six months, an increase of 1cm-2cm in penis size is noticeable. To use this treatment effectively and safely, do so under the supervision of a doctor.
- Penile implants
This type of procedure is an option for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) and Peyronies disease. The prosthesis or devices come in two types: inflatable or malleable (bendable) which are surgically implanted within the body. The surgery is permanent and complex, taking between one to two hours to complete. Access to this type of procedure is often restricted to ED sufferer,s that are unlikely to recover naturally, or show improvement from other types of treatment. The procedure is available at hospitals and private medical centers.
Prior to undergoing any procedure, make sure you consult with a health professional to determine which procedure is best for you, based on your condition and needs. Another alternative to these procedures are exercises. Certain exercises, such as stretching, kegel, or weightlifting, help to increase the girth and length of your penis naturally. If you have the time and patience, consider doing these exercises on a regular basis for several months until you start seeing visible results.
You may have come across the quote–“Man without a beard is like a lion without a mane.” This simply means that a lion without a mane has lost its purpose, just like a man unable to grow a beard. It’s because of reasons like this that most people are considering taking the surgical route to spruce up their facial hair beauty. In fact, many men are getting rid of their baby face look, because growing a glorious beard is sometimes seen as a sign of masculinity. The procedure has also gradually become a global craze. Below is a summary of the top essentials of a beard transplant surgery.
The new artificial beard you get after surgery is usually very manageable. It looks like a naturally-grown beard, although this time you’re not required to use any special product to maintain its volume. A beard transplant is also a onetime process. This simple fact relieves you from frequently visiting the doctor, contrary to many procedures that require you to go back several times to maintain it.
You might be thinking, “How is a beard transplant surgery cost effective?” First, costs of other treatments may appear small, but they never end. Second, you pay for your beard transplant costs only once, which make it more budget friendly than in most procedures. And to top it all, your transplanted beard lasts a lifetime, which makes the cost worthwhile. If you want a great and permanent solution for your beard-growing problems, consider beard transplantation.
Some people are skeptical about hair implants because they think of it as a hazardous and an unsafe procedure. According to skin experts, hair transplants are quite safe and natural. A patient isn’t exposed to major wounds, and they experience no pain at all. This means the moment you wish to have an artificial beard, you’re sure no special substances will be used to harm your skin. In fact, the end results are terrific that many people won’t be able to tell whether you had a beard transplant or not.
After your new beard is fixed, your worry of ever experiencing any hair related issues will be long gone. The results acquired from a beard transplant surgery are highly effective, and you’re unlikely to see balding again. Also, your confidence around people will get a boost, because you’ll be bringing your new, attractive, and youthful look. Which is a legitimate reason to get beard transplant surgery now.
Above are some of the top essentials when getting a beard transplantation. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is among the fastest growing cosmetic treatments for those who want to regain a full, thick beard transplant. The process involves carefully fixing together of follicular units to a full layer of artificial beard. In this treatment, you don’t have to worry about getting ugly scars, and you should expect fast recovery than in most treatments.
If you reside, or are thinking of undergoing a beard transplant in Malaysia, there are highly competent and authorized
FUE surgeons to get your beard transplant ready. One of them is Dr Chen Tai Ho. For a safe and effective surgery for a glorious beard, simply contact Dr Chen Tai Ho today!