This Valentine’s Day is the best time for you to show your husband how much you love him without saying anything. Instead, let your actions do the talking! Sometimes, action speaks louder than words. And if your husband is the kind of man who responds better through a series of actions instead of talking about things, this could be a great opportunity for you to show him how much you love and appreciate him. Try these six simple yet thoughtful ways:
- Cook his favorite food. It’s true that the fastest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Cooking his favorite food is the easiest and most effective way for you to earn his love! Cook him healthy meals that will not only benefit his health but also his skin. If his favorite food is not of the healthy kind, find ways to substitute the ingredients with healthier ones.
- Do small gestures. Small gestures are so powerful in expressing your feelings toward your husband. They can include things like helping him wear his tie, clip his nails off, shave, or even bring him lunch every once in a while. Helping your husband to groom is a sweet and romantic way to bond when you’re alone together. Whenever he’s busy or is having a rough day, your effort in doing him a favor, no matter how small, will definitely help him to get through the day.
- Give him a back rub or massage. Surprise your husband by giving him a back rub or massage! This can help him to ease down when he’s home from work. Put on a relaxing music, light up some aroma therapy in the bedroom, prepare a pot of hot green tea, and have body oil ready for your husband once he’s settled from work. Try to massage the areas that trouble him the most.
- Go on a date night. Sometimes a date night serves as a quick antidote to routine and boredom. Plan a fun date night that the two of you will enjoy. If you’re planning on watching a movie, pick a movie that he’s eager to watch. Book a table at his favorite restaurant for a romantic dinner.
- Do things of his interest. Every once in a while, you can try indulging in activities of his interest, like watching a football match. Surprise him with a VIP ticket to his favorite band’s concert, or take him for a spin at your local go-kart track.
- Book him a facial treatment. Just like women, men need to take good care of their skin as well in order to look good and appear youthful. Help your husband maintain his good looks by booking him a facial treatment for men. Find out what type of skin he has and book a session that suits his skin type. If you’re feeling extra generous, you can get him a complete spa experience that includes full body massage and sauna.
You don’t have to buy your husband expensive gifts just to show him how much you love and appreciate him. Simple yet thoughtful gestures speak volumes about how you truly feel for him. If he’s observant, he’ll notice and realize that all the small things you do for him are for his benefit and wellbeing. Figure out what he likes the most and do something that relates to it.
When asked how we show our special men how much we love them, we tend to describe it with words. While that might work out for some, there are guys that would much rather feel love than hear it, simply because actions still speak louder than words. If you’re struggling to find ways to make your man feel the love, don’t worry. Try these 5 creative ways to help make him feel loved and cared for – all without the need for words.
- Skincare Package – There are very few people in a man’s life that will go out of their way to give him something that will truly benefit him, so don’t be afraid to gift him a box of all the best skincare products for men that you can get your hands on. Fill up a box with different items like moisturizer, SPF cream, serums, sprays, lotions, and even antiperspirant deodorant for men in Malaysia to help keep him looking his best at all times. You can also throw in something special, like a luxury face wash for men, to help make it a little more special.
- Spa Treatment Vouchers – Your man probably does a lot to make sure you’re well taken care of, and his tired body must have taken a toll after all these years of working hard for you and your relationship. So why not give him a load off and help him unwind, by giving him spa treatment vouchers that he can claim at his convenience? Get a couples massage package, and you’ve got yourself a romantic date for two.
- Skin Treatment Vouchers – When was the last time your man paid a visit to the dermatologist clinic? Those unsightly blemishes that hide and create bumps under his skin are probably at their worst in years. Give your man the gift of clear, blemish free skin by taking him out for professional skincare treatment at your trusted local dermatologist clinic.
- Manicure Pedicure – Lots of men tend to think that mani-pedis are solely for women, but that actually isn’t the case. There are countless men who have improperly groomed finger and toe nails, simply because they refuse to go through with the process of having their nails professionally managed. Treat your man to a manicure-pedicure and get rid of all the dirt and possible ingrowns he may have developed over time.
- Hair Treatment – Your beau has probably had the same hair style since you met, and while there’s nothing wrong with that kind of consistency, there isn’t anything wrong with trying out new things as well. Take him to your favorite salon and have his hair treated to give it a softer, healthier, more manageable texture. Once the process is over and done with, your guy is probably going to want to come back next month for more.
There’s no need to write lengthy letters, or to pour your heart out in an emotional speech, just to get your guy to find out how much you love him. You can make him feel cared for, special, and loved by trying out one of these 5 effective ways to keep your man pampered. Give this list a try and give your man some well deserved TLC to show him just how much you care.
The days when men were looked down on, and laughed at, for using facial care products and wanting to look well groomed, is fast becoming a thing of the past. With the advent of facial and body care products for men, more and more are embracing this new trend and making it the norm.
Men’s faces are different from women’s, and therefore the skincare practice and regimen differ slightly too. This is because men’s skins tend to be thicker and less sensitive. However, facial hair and shaving can cause wounds and irritation. Here’s a simple 3 step routine that can help you achieve a smoother and healthier complexion:
Cleansing. Before you start cleansing, make sure you get your facial hair trimmed or shaved first. Pick a cleanser that is specifically made for men, as those for women are designed particularly for feminine skin. Avoid using normal bar soap for your face, since these types of soaps have a tendency to dry out your skin and make it itchy after a wash. Instead, try to use liquid cleansers that have a moisturizing component such as Jojoba oils, Vitamin E and glycerin.
Additionally, if you have skin that is prone to acne, you may want to opt for a cleanser that has antibacterial agents. Washing more often (at least twice or thrice daily) will also help bring down the amount of excess sebum on your face, which is the main cause of pimples and acne. After washing, be sure to pat your face dry with an absorbent towel and avoid rubbing your face, as this may cause irritation.
Toning and Astringents Toners help to tighten your pores and keep your skin firmer and smoother, with one of its components called an astringent. Some types of aftershave lotion have the same effect. Toners help remove any traces of oil and dirt left after you use a cleanser, and some even contain anti-bacterial agents that help kill off acne and pimple-causing bacteria that may reside on your skin.
One ingredient you can look out for in your toner’s is witch hazel. This miracle herbal extract is effective for puffy eyes and red patches on your skin due to irritation or inflammation. Witch hazel is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that will help your skin tone even out. Avoid toners with alcohol as this can dry out your skin and make inflammations worse.
Moisturizing The final step in this routine is to moisturize. The best moisturizer for men is one that responds well to what your skin needs.
This depends on how oily or dry your skin is. For very oily skin, pick a light water based gel moisturizer; for moderate to normal skin, a light lotion with no oil content will do; for extremely dry skin, pick a heavy moisturizer that contains natural oils extracted from plants. Men with acne prone skin will benefit from moisturizers containing glycolic or salicylic acid.
Apart from applying moisture to the outer layers of your skin, another method to keep your skin plump and supple is to drink the minimum 6 glasses of water a day. This will help your skin stay moisturized from the inside.
These quick and easy steps will go a long way in helping you maintain a healthy facial glow. If you’ve never tried a step by step facial regimen, now is a better time than ever to start. You’ll realize once you begin that it’s pretty simple and easy to do.
A lot of men, including Malaysian men, with average-sized penises express that they’d like to have bigger ones. Which is not that surprising, considering how the media constantly portrays men with larger penises as being more masculine and manly. The penis enlargement industry itself is worth multi-billion dollars globally, indicating that the products are always in high demand, regardless of its effectiveness.
Every year, there will always be some medical organizations that claim they’ve found the best and the most effective procedures for penis enlargement. In Malaysia, there are several penis enlargement procedures available; some of them are safe and legal, while others are not. Check out these four penis enlargement procedures to consider:
- Penis surgeries
There are two types of penis surgeries: penis length surgery and penis girth surgery. The first one involves cutting the attached ligament of the penis and skin grafting at the penis’ base to add length to the penis. The average length (flaccid) that can be achieved through this procedure is around 2cm. The second one involves the injection of fat (taken from other parts of your body) into the penis. An increase of 1cm-4cm in circumference can be expected through this procedure. If you’re interested in getting penis enlargement injections in Malaysia, make sure to find out about the possible complications. Since these types of treatments are meant for cosmetic purposes, they are most likely to be available at private medical or beauty centers.
For those with large guts or men who are overweight, undergoing a liposuction could make the penis appear bigger. The surgical procedure involves removing the excess fat under the abdomen and near the pubic area. This will allow for the buried penis to be more visible and prominent. With this procedure, you’ll gain at least 2cm in penis length. However, this will only last for a short term if you put on weight again. The procedure can be sought at public or private medical centers, though you’d need to consult with medical professionals first.
- Traction device for penis enlargement
Traction device should be use with extra caution when you’re trying to extend the size of your penis. The devices might work best for men with small penis. If used consistently for six months, an increase of 1cm-2cm in penis size is noticeable. To use this treatment effectively and safely, do so under the supervision of a doctor.
- Penile implants
This type of procedure is an option for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) and Peyronies disease. The prosthesis or devices come in two types: inflatable or malleable (bendable) which are surgically implanted within the body. The surgery is permanent and complex, taking between one to two hours to complete. Access to this type of procedure is often restricted to ED sufferer,s that are unlikely to recover naturally, or show improvement from other types of treatment. The procedure is available at hospitals and private medical centers.
Prior to undergoing any procedure, make sure you consult with a health professional to determine which procedure is best for you, based on your condition and needs. Another alternative to these procedures are exercises. Certain exercises, such as stretching, kegel, or weightlifting, help to increase the girth and length of your penis naturally. If you have the time and patience, consider doing these exercises on a regular basis for several months until you start seeing visible results.
You may have come across the quote–“Man without a beard is like a lion without a mane.” This simply means that a lion without a mane has lost its purpose, just like a man unable to grow a beard. It’s because of reasons like this that most people are considering taking the surgical route to spruce up their facial hair beauty. In fact, many men are getting rid of their baby face look, because growing a glorious beard is sometimes seen as a sign of masculinity. The procedure has also gradually become a global craze. Below is a summary of the top essentials of a beard transplant surgery.
The new artificial beard you get after surgery is usually very manageable. It looks like a naturally-grown beard, although this time you’re not required to use any special product to maintain its volume. A beard transplant is also a onetime process. This simple fact relieves you from frequently visiting the doctor, contrary to many procedures that require you to go back several times to maintain it.
You might be thinking, “How is a beard transplant surgery cost effective?” First, costs of other treatments may appear small, but they never end. Second, you pay for your beard transplant costs only once, which make it more budget friendly than in most procedures. And to top it all, your transplanted beard lasts a lifetime, which makes the cost worthwhile. If you want a great and permanent solution for your beard-growing problems, consider beard transplantation.
Some people are skeptical about hair implants because they think of it as a hazardous and an unsafe procedure. According to skin experts, hair transplants are quite safe and natural. A patient isn’t exposed to major wounds, and they experience no pain at all. This means the moment you wish to have an artificial beard, you’re sure no special substances will be used to harm your skin. In fact, the end results are terrific that many people won’t be able to tell whether you had a beard transplant or not.
After your new beard is fixed, your worry of ever experiencing any hair related issues will be long gone. The results acquired from a beard transplant surgery are highly effective, and you’re unlikely to see balding again. Also, your confidence around people will get a boost, because you’ll be bringing your new, attractive, and youthful look. Which is a legitimate reason to get beard transplant surgery now.
Above are some of the top essentials when getting a beard transplantation. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is among the fastest growing cosmetic treatments for those who want to regain a full, thick beard transplant. The process involves carefully fixing together of follicular units to a full layer of artificial beard. In this treatment, you don’t have to worry about getting ugly scars, and you should expect fast recovery than in most treatments.
If you reside, or are thinking of undergoing a beard transplant in Malaysia, there are highly competent and authorized
FUE surgeons to get your beard transplant ready. One of them is Dr Chen Tai Ho. For a safe and effective surgery for a glorious beard, simply contact Dr Chen Tai Ho today!
Christmas is around the corner, and what better time than now to start looking for the perfect gift for the special woman in your life! Christmas shopping and gifting can be a challenge sometimes, so the key is to know what the recipient’s main interest is. If your lady is into beauty products and loves to take good care of herself, you can help her enhance her beauty with these 10 beauty gift items that women over the age of 40 would love:
- Spa retreat
It’s not easy juggling life, work, and family. Any hardworking woman, whether she’s a stay-at-home mom or a working professional, would definitely love to be pampered at the spa. A typical spa retreat normally includes a body massage, a facial massage, sauna session, and additional beauty treatments.
- Organic hair care kit
As women age, their hair becomes thinner and drier, and this can get worse with constant use of chemical-laden hair products. Give your lady an organic hair care kit for a change.
- Red lipstick
Most women want to look sexy and alluring regardless of age. A red lipstick could add to their sex appeal while still looking classy and elegant.
- Facial highlighter
A highlighter could make one’s skin glow and contours their face. The best ones that nicely enhance the appearance are highlighters with a copper, gold or bronze tonality.
- 3-in-1 sunscreen
A 3-in-1 sunscreen is perfect for those with a busy schedule since it normally works as a makeup foundation, skin hydration, and UVA/UVB rays protection. A good 3-in-1 sunscreen can lighten your blemishes, get absorbed fast, even out your skin tone, doesn’t make your skin oily, and won’t tan your skin.
- Anti wrinkle cream
An anti wrinkle cream is one of the most popular beauty must-haves among women over 40. This cream is typically high in Retinol and antioxidants content. The combination of both fights aging signs and neutralizes free radicals that contribute to wrinkle developments. Try the Extra-Firming Night Rejuvenating Cream by Clarins, which is suitable for all skin types.
- Collagen capsule/supplement
Another popular beauty product among women over 40 is a collagen capsule/supplement. This product can boost their appearance and health in various ways, which include improving hair growth, reducing wrinkles, lines, and cellulite; relieving arthritic pain; promoting injury healing; and improving blood circulation.
- Brow kit
One of the best benefits of owning a brow kit is that you don’t have to spend too much money and time to visit a beauty parlor, since you can shape and wax your own brows at the comfort of your home. A brow kit usually contains a primer, brow pencil, highlight and lift pencil, brow mapping tool, brow wax, and a mini guide booklet.
- Designer soaps
If your special lady loves luxury items, gift her a box of designer soaps. Designer soaps are scented with a special fragrant – signature of the brand, and are normally wrapped in luxurious packaging.
- Skincare gift set
A skincare set allows your lady to care and pamper her skin. If she travels often for work or for leisure, get one that is travel-size to maintain great skin on-the-go.
Any of these useful beauty products will please the special lady. To make shopping for gifts a lot easier, try some window shopping online to find the best deals you can find. Most brands offer an even greater deal on their own online stores (or other online retail stores carrying the brands), particularly during the holiday season.