Skin care is no longer a woman’s thing. If you still perceive skin care regimens to be a feminine thing, it’s time to change that perception. Your woman might actually be wondering how to tell you to take care of your skin because it might be too rough, full of pimples or blemishes.
True, you might not have learned how to take care of your skin when growing up, but times have changed. It might be intimidating at first, but you’d don’t have to go too hard when it comes to skin care. You can start by using a simple face cream for men to improve your appearance.
Why men should use face creams
Makes you more attractive
Attractive skin does not come magically. Most people with skin with good looking skin take the effort to make it appear so.Taking care of your skin can reduce blemishes, acne, or the appearance of scars. Skin care regimens can make your skin smoother and completely fade away dark spots.The right remedy can also brighten, clear up acne and smoothen your skin. If you want the ladies to start turning their heads whenever you happen to pass by, start taking care of your skin today and you’ll notice the difference.
To keep your skin looking younger
Applying a face cream can make you look younger than you are by making you look 10 or more years younger. Some skin care creams contain antiaging properties that make your skin suppler making it appear plumper. Some products also stimulate collagen which is essential for giving way for newer and fresher skin. From time to time, your skin needs to shed the old cells to give way for newer ones hence the need for skin care products. If you have fines lines and wrinkles, you might find that taking care of your skin can help reduce them or avoid them from appearing.
Makes you look responsible
Bad-looking skin might depict neglect and carelessness. Your skin’s condition is the first thing that someone notices when they look at you. A good cream can dramatically improve your appearance which might show that you take time to look good. Not using a face cream, on the other hand, can make your skin appear lousy a thing that might display neglect.
A woman might feel safe to date or get married to a man who takes care of his skin because it depicts responsibility. If you take time to give your skin some TLC, you will be portraying a character of being a good partner.
Protection against sun damage
The sun is essential for the synthesis of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps to absorb calcium which is vital to the growth of healthy bones. Calcium is especially crucial for growing kids and older citizens as it prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a condition where the bones become too weak and brittles and, therefore, prone to breaking even after simple falls.
As important as the sun is, it can sometimes have some adverse effects on the skin. The sun contains UVB and UVA that can be harmful to the skin. Harmful sun rays can cause;
- Certain types of skin cancer
- Premature aging of the skin
It’s therefore essential to use sunscreen lotions or creams that contain SPF or sun protection factor. A quality face cream for men that works well is the Facial Fuel SPF 15 Energizing Moisture Treatment for Men. The cream does the following for your skin;
The non-oily cream is rich in vitamins and antioxidants that protect your skin against sun and environmental damage. The moisturizer also accelerates recovery from skin damage leaving your skin looking and feeling invigorated.
Make you look healthy
Good skin is an indicator of good health. When you’re dehydrated, malnourished or tired, your skin will be the first one to tell you that you need to give it some attention.
It, therefore, pays to apply a face cream which can make you more attentive to your skin’s condition at all times. Paying close attention to the changes in your skin can help you realize when it’s time to see a doctor to rule out a severe disease.
Moisturizes your skin
Every day, your skin is prone to harmful pollutants from the environment. Sun exposure and sweating draws out moisture from your skin, which leaves it looking dry and flaky. Dry skin tends to accentuate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Applying hydrating serums and moisturizing creams and lotions can leave your skin supple. The serums, lotions, and creams work by adding moisture to dry areas, wrinkles, and fine lines, making it look fuller and hydrated.Besides applying face creams, incorporate the following to make give you better-looking skin;
- Drink 2 liters of water as it helps your skin stay hydrated. Aim to drink more if you like in the tropics or dry areas.
- Avoid oily and deep-fried foods as the oil will end up on your skin clogging your skin pores
- Always wear a wide-brimmed hat whenever you’re out in the sun to protect your face from sun damage. Always remember to apply sunscreen even when wearing a hat.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables as they contain antioxidants and fiber that helps excrete waste products
Leave common misconceptions about which gender should take care of their skin in the 20s. Start applying face cream for men today and begin noticing a younger, moisturized and healthy looking skin. The creams can also make you more attractive, and responsible.
Are you looking for a way to rejuvenate your skin from within?
Yes? Then say hello to these top four must-buy skincare products that are guaranteed to give you that sun-kissed glow you’re after.
A study conducted in the United Kingdom in 2017 showed that a staggering 48% of women don’t use a facial toner at all. Only 16% of women said they used a toner every day, 10% saying they used a toner multiple times a week, and 3% just once a month. For those not familiar with the role of a toner in your beauty routine, allow us to explain. Water and soap aren’t enough to cleanse skin. Toners remove oil, traces of dirt and makeup that could potentially clog up skin causing breakouts. Toners, especially alcohol-based ones, or astringent toners, are excellent for helping reduce pore size. Toners such as Clarins’ Extra Comfort Toning Lotion are just what you need if you don’t have a toner in your beauty bag.
Do you want soft supple skin every day? Nobody likes dry, ashy-looking skin. This is where moisturizers come in to play. The major function of moisturizers is to prevent the skin from drying out. Moisturizers are especially important to use right after you’ve bathed or taken a shower because bathing with hot water removes moisture and your skin’s natural oils hence the need to moisturize. Moisturizers can also aid in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, adding to that rejuvenated look.
It’s no secret that UV rays cause serious damage to the skin. There is no excuse for not using sunscreen when Clarins has amazing, affordable options like the UV Plus Day Screen Multi-Protection SPF50. Dermatologists encourage you to choose a sunscreen whose SPF is at least 30. The higher the SPF number the more it blocks out the sun’s UVB rays. Sunscreen with an SPF of 30 will block out at least 97% of the sun’s harmful rays. All the more reason to purchase Clarins’ SPF50!
4. Night Cream
After a long day, one thing you must never omit to do is to wash off all your makeup. You should never go to bed with makeup. Doing so is simply asking for your skin to breakout. Cleansing your face before bedtime gives your face a chance to breathe and your skin to rejuvenate itself. To aid your skin in doing this, you might want to consider adding an anti-aging night cream to your collection. After washing your face, use a facial toner to make sure you’ve eliminated all traces of makeup, and then use your night cream to moisturize your face before going to bed. Look for night creams with aloe vera or coconut oil. These two elements have rejuvenating properties that are excellent for the skin.
Buy All These Products Online
The beauty of all the products we’ve mentioned in this article is that they can be purchased online from the comfort of your own home. Yes! No more going to the mall to get your beauty supplies. Simply go straight to the websites mentioned to buy some quality skincare products online, and that’s it. Truly as simple as ABC.
This Valentine’s Day is the best time for you to show your husband how much you love him without saying anything. Instead, let your actions do the talking! Sometimes, action speaks louder than words. And if your husband is the kind of man who responds better through a series of actions instead of talking about things, this could be a great opportunity for you to show him how much you love and appreciate him. Try these six simple yet thoughtful ways:
- Cook his favorite food. It’s true that the fastest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Cooking his favorite food is the easiest and most effective way for you to earn his love! Cook him healthy meals that will not only benefit his health but also his skin. If his favorite food is not of the healthy kind, find ways to substitute the ingredients with healthier ones.
- Do small gestures. Small gestures are so powerful in expressing your feelings toward your husband. They can include things like helping him wear his tie, clip his nails off, shave, or even bring him lunch every once in a while. Helping your husband to groom is a sweet and romantic way to bond when you’re alone together. Whenever he’s busy or is having a rough day, your effort in doing him a favor, no matter how small, will definitely help him to get through the day.
- Give him a back rub or massage. Surprise your husband by giving him a back rub or massage! This can help him to ease down when he’s home from work. Put on a relaxing music, light up some aroma therapy in the bedroom, prepare a pot of hot green tea, and have body oil ready for your husband once he’s settled from work. Try to massage the areas that trouble him the most.
- Go on a date night. Sometimes a date night serves as a quick antidote to routine and boredom. Plan a fun date night that the two of you will enjoy. If you’re planning on watching a movie, pick a movie that he’s eager to watch. Book a table at his favorite restaurant for a romantic dinner.
- Do things of his interest. Every once in a while, you can try indulging in activities of his interest, like watching a football match. Surprise him with a VIP ticket to his favorite band’s concert, or take him for a spin at your local go-kart track.
- Book him a facial treatment. Just like women, men need to take good care of their skin as well in order to look good and appear youthful. Help your husband maintain his good looks by booking him a facial treatment for men. Find out what type of skin he has and book a session that suits his skin type. If you’re feeling extra generous, you can get him a complete spa experience that includes full body massage and sauna.
You don’t have to buy your husband expensive gifts just to show him how much you love and appreciate him. Simple yet thoughtful gestures speak volumes about how you truly feel for him. If he’s observant, he’ll notice and realize that all the small things you do for him are for his benefit and wellbeing. Figure out what he likes the most and do something that relates to it.
When asked how we show our special men how much we love them, we tend to describe it with words. While that might work out for some, there are guys that would much rather feel love than hear it, simply because actions still speak louder than words. If you’re struggling to find ways to make your man feel the love, don’t worry. Try these 5 creative ways to help make him feel loved and cared for – all without the need for words.
- Skincare Package – There are very few people in a man’s life that will go out of their way to give him something that will truly benefit him, so don’t be afraid to gift him a box of all the best skincare products for men that you can get your hands on. Fill up a box with different items like moisturizer, SPF cream, serums, sprays, lotions, and even antiperspirant deodorant for men in Malaysia to help keep him looking his best at all times. You can also throw in something special, like a luxury face wash for men, to help make it a little more special.
- Spa Treatment Vouchers – Your man probably does a lot to make sure you’re well taken care of, and his tired body must have taken a toll after all these years of working hard for you and your relationship. So why not give him a load off and help him unwind, by giving him spa treatment vouchers that he can claim at his convenience? Get a couples massage package, and you’ve got yourself a romantic date for two.
- Skin Treatment Vouchers – When was the last time your man paid a visit to the dermatologist clinic? Those unsightly blemishes that hide and create bumps under his skin are probably at their worst in years. Give your man the gift of clear, blemish free skin by taking him out for professional skincare treatment at your trusted local dermatologist clinic.
- Manicure Pedicure – Lots of men tend to think that mani-pedis are solely for women, but that actually isn’t the case. There are countless men who have improperly groomed finger and toe nails, simply because they refuse to go through with the process of having their nails professionally managed. Treat your man to a manicure-pedicure and get rid of all the dirt and possible ingrowns he may have developed over time.
- Hair Treatment – Your beau has probably had the same hair style since you met, and while there’s nothing wrong with that kind of consistency, there isn’t anything wrong with trying out new things as well. Take him to your favorite salon and have his hair treated to give it a softer, healthier, more manageable texture. Once the process is over and done with, your guy is probably going to want to come back next month for more.
There’s no need to write lengthy letters, or to pour your heart out in an emotional speech, just to get your guy to find out how much you love him. You can make him feel cared for, special, and loved by trying out one of these 5 effective ways to keep your man pampered. Give this list a try and give your man some well deserved TLC to show him just how much you care.
People with skin pigmentation problems have been actively looking for a good solution over the years. This is true particularly for Asians. Skin whitening cream has become a popular product sold not only in physical shops but in online shops as well. However, recent studies reveal that old ingredients used in skin whitening products carry a huge risk of cancer. If you need to buy a whitening cream, there are things that you need to know first in order to ensure your health and safety.
Here are some things that you should consider before buying a whitening cream product:
Not all skin types give the same positive reaction to skin whitening cream products. Our genes play a big role in this. Some people don’t have the genetic disposition to react to skin whitening cream. In order to maximize the benefits of skin whitening, consult a dermatologist and determine your skin type. This way, you will be able to know which product will give you the result that you want.
- Watch out for adverse side effects such as rashes.
Test in a small area first before fully applying the whitening cream on your skin. This is to determine if this is the right product for you. Many people immediately use skin whitening products on their whole body, only to find out later that they are allergic to one or more of the ingredients. No matter how expensive the product, a safety test is always necessary.
- Take a look at the ingredients used in the product.
Aside from meladerm and glutathione, make sure that your skin whitening products have the essential vitamins and nutrients that will keep it healthy. Take your time comparing them and research about the ones that don’t match. What are the known effects of such ingredients? Is there enough information about them online? Are these ingredients really safe for your skin? If the answer is no, then it’s time to move on to the next product.
- Choose a skin whitening product that is produced by reputable companies.
Many people choose whitening products produced by shady companies without thinking about the possible repercussions. If you buy a whitening cream manufactured by a reputable company, it can definitely work to your advantage. This is to make sure that you can express your concern directly to their customer support service or file a legal complaint against them in case something goes wrong after using the product. Also, when you choose known brands, chances are there are tons of people who have tried it. You can therefore find reviews and get feedback from them.
Having a fairer skin is getting easier and easier nowadays. Scientific breakthroughs make it possible to lighten your skin tone without having to undergo various medical procedures, and without having to spend huge amounts of money.
However, getting a fairer skin should be done without sacrificing your safety and health. Before paying for the skin whitening product, make sure that you understand not only the benefits but also all of the risks involved in using it. This way, you can enjoy exposing your skin instead of covering it up because of unforeseen side effects that could have been prevented if you just took your time to study the product.
The skin is one of the most delicate parts of the body. Ironically, it’s the most damaged part of the body by environmental factors and irritants. In fact, 80 percent of skin damage is linked to the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
Being aware of what products work better together is important. Also, you should also know the benefits these skin care products have for the skin. In the beauty market today, there are a lot of products that promise all the same things – radiant, glowing and flawless skin. However, with the immense number of products, people become confused on which ones are really important.
To make it easier for you, this is a rundown of the most important skin care essentials to help you achieve a healthy and radiant skin. If you have built this skin care routine, your skin will become healthy and well-nourished.
Guide To An Effective Skin Care Routine
It is important to clean the face with a gentle and oil-removing cleanser. There are many cleansers in the market available for those with various skin types. You can find skin care online in Malaysia that offers different cleansers with various ingredients.
A cleanser is a gentle, water-soluble skin care product that gets rid of debris, oil and makeup. It cleanses deep in the pores to remove dirt and prevent the occurrence of acne.
Toners are as much important as other skin care products because it’s designed and formulated to make the skin smooth, soft and clean. At the same time, it works by removing the last traces of makeup and dirt that were not removed by the cleanser. Toners contain skin-repairing ingredients to hydrate the skin and at the same time, keep the pores at bay.
Exfoliants help remove dead skin cells. It will allow new and healthier skin to emerge. The sun can damage the skin that is why it becomes thick as dead skin cells collect on the epidermis. Exfoliants help remove these cells, helping treat clogged pores, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. These skin care products can also remove blackheads and other skin impurities.
- Moisturizer And Anti-Aging Products
Keeping the skin hydrated is important to make sure it receives ample nourishment and moisture. Having dry skin may lead to various skin problems. On the other hand, anti-aging products help rejuvenate the skin while battling the premature signs of skin aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet.
This is one of the most important skin care products to have today. The skin is constantly exposed to the harmful rays of the sun. Hence, it is important to apply sunblock or sunscreen before going out. This helps protect the skin from the negative effects of sun exposure.
Creating your own beauty regimen and routine with the right type of products is important to make sure your skin receives adequate nourishment. When the skin is hydrated and nourished, it becomes healthy. It will be free from major skin problems like acne, blemishes, pigmentation and wrinkles. The wide range of skin care online in Malaysia offers a wide spectrum of products for any skin type. You will surely find the products that will best suit your skin needs. At the same time, you can compare the benefits of one product to another, making your regiment perfect for you.