Any ambitious working individual – whether rank and file or corporate executive – works not only for the salary, but also for the opportunity to improve as a professional. While hard work, diligence, and dedication do pay off, becoming a better professional isn’t always that simple. There are some things that you just won’t learn on your own, and that’s why it’s important to take on whatever training programs are most beneficial to you. Training programs in Malaysia come in many different forms, but among the most sought after is project management training. Find out why this particular program stands out among the rest by reading its 6 career-boosting benefits here.
- Showcases Your Skills – At one point in your career, you will have to handle a project. If employers see that you have gone through project management training successfully, they’ll be more inclined to see you as the right candidate to oversee projects and plans they might have laid out for the company.
- Challenges Your Abilities – Because employers are unlikely to delegate projects to unprepared workers, having a project management training certificate under your belt will possibly land you countless projects in a year, especially if you’re the only employee in your company with such training. This will give you the opportunity to test your abilities and challenge your capacity to see how well you can provide positive outcomes in tough situations.
- Opens Job Opportunities – If you were thinking about applying for a different vacancy, showing on your resume that you have project management training will make you a more valuable asset to the companies you send your application to. Ultimately, it will enrich your resume and put you in a positive light for a lot of employers.
- Increases Your Salary – According to recent studies, individuals who held project management training certificates were given salary increases of up to 16% compared to non-certificate holders. For a small professional training investment, you can boost your salary for greater returns.
- Expands Your Network – When you are given projects to work on, you’re likely to have to work with other industry leaders and key individuals. By coordinating with them for your project, you can establish professional relationships with others in your niche to create a healthy network of contacts.
- Extends Your Reach – Project management training is a globally recognized certification, and so having it in your possession will open doors for your career not only locally, but also abroad.
When it comes to your career, only the best will do. Take on a project management training program today and watch just how it can help boost your career to greater heights.
Nowadays, more and more people are investing into the use of corrugated plastic. But what exactly are they? There are two types of corrugated plastics depending on their structure. The first type is popularly known as ‘twinwall plastic’ and is composed of two layers of plastic with a ribbed sheet center. The second type, enforced with fiber glass, is made to appear waved in form, much like regular roofing materials. With a wide array of possible uses, whether it is for that tall new building or that project you’re working on inside your garage, it is not surprising that more and more people are using it. Here are four alternative ways of using it for your own DIY projects!
As corrugated plastics are strong materials capable of withstanding a huge amount of weight, coupled with its amazing flexibility, it is an ideal item to have for transferring your stuff from here to there. It’s easy to cut, staple, and shaped to your own taste too, so rest assured that your stuff will be safe from damage and dents.
Small Garden Roofing
As it is versatile enough to withstand various chemicals and temperatures, it can also be used as roofing to your blooming garden. By using semi – translucent sheets of this plastic, you are able to give your plants the natural skylight. And don’t worry about it getting heated up by the sun, as it can also be UV resistant. Cleaning won’t be a problem either, since it is very easy to do so, and your standard garden hose can help you with that effectively!
Don’t get the wrong idea; they can handle more than just flowers. Landscape artists and gardeners alike have been using it as homes for various plants too, whether temporary or permanently. Their insulation and resistance to temperature makes them ideal for such uses.
SPAD Models for Hobbyists
Due to its durability and light weight, makers began to use them in place of balsa wood for its cheaper price and high resilience. Mostly used by beginners, the use of corrugated plastic in this field has evolved as developers are now using it for their advanced models.
Corrugated plastic is indeed very usable in various ways. It comes in different colors and works with coating upgrades, such as UV protection and anti- scratch, so don’t hesitate to try and explore more of its uses!
When asked how we show our special men how much we love them, we tend to describe it with words. While that might work out for some, there are guys that would much rather feel love than hear it, simply because actions still speak louder than words. If you’re struggling to find ways to make your man feel the love, don’t worry. Try these 5 creative ways to help make him feel loved and cared for – all without the need for words.
- Skincare Package – There are very few people in a man’s life that will go out of their way to give him something that will truly benefit him, so don’t be afraid to gift him a box of all the best skincare products for men that you can get your hands on. Fill up a box with different items like moisturizer, SPF cream, serums, sprays, lotions, and even antiperspirant deodorant for men in Malaysia to help keep him looking his best at all times. You can also throw in something special, like a luxury face wash for men, to help make it a little more special.
- Spa Treatment Vouchers – Your man probably does a lot to make sure you’re well taken care of, and his tired body must have taken a toll after all these years of working hard for you and your relationship. So why not give him a load off and help him unwind, by giving him spa treatment vouchers that he can claim at his convenience? Get a couples massage package, and you’ve got yourself a romantic date for two.
- Skin Treatment Vouchers – When was the last time your man paid a visit to the dermatologist clinic? Those unsightly blemishes that hide and create bumps under his skin are probably at their worst in years. Give your man the gift of clear, blemish free skin by taking him out for professional skincare treatment at your trusted local dermatologist clinic.
- Manicure Pedicure – Lots of men tend to think that mani-pedis are solely for women, but that actually isn’t the case. There are countless men who have improperly groomed finger and toe nails, simply because they refuse to go through with the process of having their nails professionally managed. Treat your man to a manicure-pedicure and get rid of all the dirt and possible ingrowns he may have developed over time.
- Hair Treatment – Your beau has probably had the same hair style since you met, and while there’s nothing wrong with that kind of consistency, there isn’t anything wrong with trying out new things as well. Take him to your favorite salon and have his hair treated to give it a softer, healthier, more manageable texture. Once the process is over and done with, your guy is probably going to want to come back next month for more.
There’s no need to write lengthy letters, or to pour your heart out in an emotional speech, just to get your guy to find out how much you love him. You can make him feel cared for, special, and loved by trying out one of these 5 effective ways to keep your man pampered. Give this list a try and give your man some well deserved TLC to show him just how much you care.
Just like children from anywhere else in the world, Malaysian kids also enjoy having fun in kiddie parties. Whether it’s a birthday party or a mere gathering among friends and classmates, such a party is a great way for kids to bond with their friends as well as their parents. However, organizing a kiddie party is not a walk in the park. There are so many factors that you should consider to ensure that the party will go smoothly without any hang-ups. Here are some of the most important things you should take into account in planning the anticipated event:
- The budget –
The biggest question you need to ask when coming up with the budget is: How many people are expected to attend the party? In most cases, the largest portion of the budget goes to food, especially if you’re hosting the party in your home or backyard. For budget advice, you should ask some of your friends who already held kiddie parties and query them how much they spent.
- The theme of the party –
There are a lot of birthday celebration ideas in Kuala Lumpur that you can choose from. You can use the cultural heritage of the country as a theme. Or if you want something more modern, you can use superhero themes or themes from popular children’s movies. Or better yet, you can ask your kid what he or she wants as a theme for the party.
- The venue –
You can always hold the event in your home but if you think there isn’t enough space, you can take it to an outside location. There are a lot of establishments in Kuala Lumpur that accept birthday and other kiddie parties. It means additional expense on your part but it’s worth it because the kids will enjoy more.
- The guest list –
It’s very important that you make an estimated list of who will be attending the party. This is so that you can prepare the right amount of food and space. It would be a disaster if more people came than you expected and the food runs out.
- The invitations –
Make sure to send out invitations at least a week before the party so that the parents will have enough time to plan and prepare.
- The food and entertainment –
When it comes to food, you can either cook it yourself or you can get the services of a catering company. And when it comes to entertainment, you have a lot of options but it’s highly recommended that you get a clown. Kids love clowns. If you can’t get hold of a clown, a magician would do.
It would be a lot easier to organize a kiddie party if you are fully aware of all the things mentioned above. The main reason why a lot of parties go wrong is that the parents often fail to plan and prepare in advance. They often end up rushing things the day before the event. That said, you should take your time and plan everything a few weeks before the scheduled date of the party.
For many businesses hoping to cut back on the cost of taking care of full-time employees, hiring consultants is the best course of action. Basically, a consultant is a specialist in any field of expertise who can be hired for the purpose of providing expert advice and information, to help businesses grow and succeed. Often considered glorified freelancers, being a consultant can be very lucrative, especially if the information and skill you have is of particular importance to companies around you. That’s why consulting jobs in Malaysia have been on a steady rise throughout the past few years. But establishing a successful consultancy takes a lot more than just hanging a sign outside your door and hoping for the best. Find out how to build a profitable consultancy business by following these 4 sure fire tips for guaranteed success.
- Start Networking – It’s going to be tough to find the right clients if people don’t know who you are. Many of those who are in the consultancy business succeed because they have familiar names that immediately pop up in the minds of their clients and contacts, if and when the need for a professional like them arises. Be sure to expand your horizons and network as much as you can. By establishing a strong base of contacts, you can become more prominent, which will ultimately ease the process of finding clients.
- Get Organized – A good consultant is one who can make the most of their time, especially because many employers and clients will only take on partnerships with consultants for a limited amount of time. This means you should be able to maximize the time you have, optimizing returns no matter how short your contract might be. Get organized and make sure you operate on a smart time table, to help improve your reputation and make you more valuable to your clients.
- Earn Certificates – The more you know, the more likely clients will want to hire you. It’s just that simple. Consultants who have a large body of knowledge in their field are more likely to get hires, because they’re generally seen as having greater value than others who don’t know quite as much. By earning different certificates through online courses and seminars, you set yourself apart and make your skill and knowledge more appealing to individuals looking to hire a consultant with your kind of background.
- Stay in the Now – If, for instance, you’re peddling yourself as a consultant for information technology services, but you don’t know much about computers and online resources. How likely is it that you’ll get hired? Common sense will tell you that one of the most important things you can do as a consultant looking for clients would be to stay in the now. Because technologies and principles are ever changing, keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in your niche will help you provide relevant advice and information that will be of actual use to your clients. Make sure you keep reading and keep learning to update your body of knowledge and help maintain your position on top of the latest industry trends.
Are you ready to be a valuable consultant to the companies around you? Bring your career to higher ground and develop a reputation as a valuable consultant by remembering these 4 helpful tips for a successful career.